As well as my group classes, I can offer private lessons at the studio or in your home. This can be one-to-one tuition, lessons for a couple, mother and child (aged 6 and above), a family or friends (up to 4 people).
Lessons can be tailor-made to fit around your needs and commitments.
A private one-to-one lesson means being able to ask questions, break down postures and receive personalised alignment instructions.
Here are a few of the benefits of a private lesson:
- New students: Are you a new student looking to learn the fundamentals of postures, alignment, breathing techniques and philosophy? A private session is a great place to learn the foundations of the practice at your own pace, perhaps before joining a class.
- Taking your Hatha yoga to the next level: Are you looking to challenge your practice or master more challenging postures and variations? Here you can’t go wrong with private, hands on instruction and correction, allowing you to practice even the most challenging postures until you nail them
- Therapeutics: Are you recovering from an illness or working through an injury? Knowing that your needs come first, use your yoga to heal and learn how to work within the restraints of an injury or illness in your practice, with instruction that is specifically targeted to your therapeutic needs.
- £40 an hour at the studio
- Around £45 an hour in your home (dependent on distance, please ask)
- £55 an hour for a couple
Please contact me for directions to my studio in Felsted.
So why not treat yourself to some quality me-time?